Our mission is to:
Be the provider of choice, by assisting companies with the implementation of their training and development needs, focusing on the critically important skills.
Evaluate own current skills and identify skills development areas and define the skills priorities and through the set of measurable and achievable objectives to assist with the developing of own and employees skills, through quality skills training.
Assist companies as employers and their employees to reach business objectives to ensure growth and quality through professional and skills development.
One-stop-service for all your training needs, including:
- BfaSkills is an Accredited Training Provider.
- The administration thereof.
- Submission of claims to Foodbev SETA.
- Follow-ups with FoodBev SETA.
- Feedback to the company.
- Work Skills Plans (WSP’s).
- Annual Training Reports (ATR’s).
- BfaSkills is an accredited training and assessment provider with the Food and Beverage SETA (FoodBev SETA).
- Practitioners: All facilitators, assessors and moderator are qualified and registered.
- SAQA Unit Standards: All training interventions are according to SAQA (South African Quality Assurance) unit standards.
SETA Grants are available for companies which are registered at FoodBev SETA and any other SETA. Such grants will cover BfaSkills’s costs for all items listed under “one-stop-service”.
Implementation of training: Training is planned in conjunction with the company to minimize any disruption to the production of the company – training done country wide
All training is conducted on the company’s premises.
A training venue as arranged by the company.